Shop 12/409 Victoria Avenue
+61 2 8440 8600
|Monday|| 09:30am — 04:30pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:30am — 04:30pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:30am — 04:30pm |
|Thursday|| 09:30am — 04:30pm |
|Friday|| 09:30am — 04:30pm |
|Saturday|| 10:00am — 02:00pm |
Reviews of Bank of China Australia
- Chow Keith Added May 23, 2021★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Awful experience in bank of china Chatswood store. Their staff attitude is terrible, I just want to withdraw money over the counter, however their staff was rule and asking me many questions, simple things get complicated. I hope the bank can improve their customer service.
- fox bear Added May 23, 2021★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆All the staff goes out to lunch during lunch time.
Went in on Wednesday lunch time and only 1 counter open because all the staff went out to lunch, we could see staff going out from back office, walking back in with lunches etc...
An idea to managers, maybe you can have shift rosters so there are enough staff to cover lunch time Most customers are free only during lunch time, so perhaps think about having more staff at the front counter during lunch time....
that's my 2 cents.
*side note, the IT system is really outdated.... maybe it is time to upgrade the IT System so you can see total customer holdings across all products?
- Dominic Tam Added May 18, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★Offer Safe Deposit Box
- Edy Rustam Added May 05, 2021★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆Perhaps a good and secure bank.. but technology wise in Australia is extremely user unfriendly. Mobile App crashes abruptly half of the times. Too much redundant security in place for online banking resulting in very bad banking experience. Slow deposit (even though with OSKO). Pull your socks up BOC Australia and revamp your whole mobile and online banking!
- HowPerplexing Added May 04, 2021★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Poor communication with customer.
Share this page
Today's weather in Chatswood NSW
16:00 21 ℃ 1002 hPa 39 % 8 m/s 19:00 19 ℃ 1004 hPa 44 % 6 m/s 22:00 16 ℃ 1007 hPa 53 % 4 m/s